top of page


Work Permits

A work permit allows a person to legally work in Canada. We prepare applications for work permits for temporary foreign workers and submit them to Immigration on their behalf. Application for Work Permit is prepared after the worker received a positive LMIA or an LMI
A Exemption. Once the work permit is approved and the Work Permit is issued to the worker, the worker can then start employment with his employer.

 Express Entry 

Express Entry is a system used by the Canadian government to manage applications for Canadian permanent residency through certain economic immigration programs. Express Entry is designed to facilitate the immigration of skilled workers to Canada "who are most likely to succeed economically."

  Provincial Nominee Programs 
The Alberta Advantage Immigration Program is an immigration program operated by the Government of Alberta with the Government of Canada. It supports Alberta's economic growth by attracting and retaining work-ready people to the province. Upon receiving an AINP approval certificate, the worker can then apply for Permanent Residency.

The BC Provincial Nominee Program (BC PNP) is a way for high-demand foreign workers and experienced entrepreneurs to gain permanent residency in B.C.

 Student Visas 
If you want to study in Canada, I will assist you in finding the right educational institution and program. We help prepare and submit your application for a student permit. 

 Citizenship Application 
We assist our clients in preparing and submitting a Permanent Residence application in order for them to become an Immigrant in Canada.
Immigrants or Canadian Citizens can sponsor their spouses and dependents by submitting a Sponsorship Application to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC). We assists our clients in preparing and submitting Sponsorship Applications under the Family Class or Economic class.

Happy Family
 Temporary Residence Visa 

 A Temporary Resident Visa (TRV), also referred to as a visitor visa, is an official document issued by a Canadian visa office that is placed in your passport to show that you have met the requirements for admission to Canada as a temporary resident (either as a visitor, a student, or a worker). Our company assists clients in applying for a Visitor’s Visa, a Student Visa or Temporary Foreign Worker Visa.

Job Interview
 Career Planning  
  • Job Searching Skills

  • Resume Writing

  • Interview Preparation

bottom of page